« Home | BUSH HAS THE LAST LAUGH » | UNO DE NIRO reduced to 50 CENTS » | BREES vs. BREES » | Are you my DADDY too, Flavor Flav ? » | A DAY OF MORNING » | A 700LB GORILLA IS IN THE ROOM and NO ONE SEES IT? » | ASININE; Strip Club Offers Free Flu Shots to Seniors » | HAPPY HOLLOWEEN CROC » | KATIE COURIC'S RATINGS DROP » | SLIPPERY BALLS »

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! You Suck, kanye!



I will never listen to another Kanye album again (well, I said that when he pulled the last crap) I will never read or write about him again (after this).

Alright, I already didn't like this guy, but what an arrogant little whiner. I mean, geeeeeeez I can't help put want to punch something just looking at his puny little snarl face.

Last night, MTV awards, Europe.

He got up on stage (un-invited) when the real WINNERS of MTV's best video award, Justice and Simian, were on stage receiving THEIR award, and this is what he WHINED:

"$#%@ dis! (My video) cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and s#@%! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (Justice and Simian), but hell man."

And then...

He spouted, "I haven't seen (the Justice and Simian video). Possibly it could have been quite good but no way better than Touch The Sky. That is complete bull&%#t, I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV. It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a helicopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award."

HE IS SOOOOOOO IGNORANT !!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE HIM MONEY. HE SHOULD BE COOKING ME DINNER AT A FAST FOOD CHAIN OR AS JOHN KERRY WOULD SAY HE SHOULD BE A SOLDIER IN IRAQ.

If this sucka would have got up when I was getting the award, he would have gotton a pile driver on front row and then slapped over his inflated, crybaby, head with his darn Video award. Now thats a video !

Email: COMMON SENSE

DISCLAIMER

  • All the content on this site is for entertainment purposes only. None of the information found on this site has been confirmed or denied. IN OTHER WORDS IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF CRAP! www.ninjatradingcompany.blogspot.com Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.com Subscribe to STUPID-N-FAMOUS by Email Blogarama - The Blog Directory AOL Users

    Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?


    Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
    free website submission search engine seo optimization
    www.ninjatradingcompany.blogspot.com
web page statistics
Top Macys Coupons