« Home | LANCE/MATHEW: WE ARE NOT GAY !!! » | Steve Irwin's Stingray takes a Vacation to Florida » | OJ SIMPSON FINDS KILLER (BOOK DEAL) » | Al Sharpton Boycotts Cracker Barrel and Pledges to... » | Houston We Have a Problem; The Bobby and Whitney Saga » | Mike Tyson vs. Ann Wolfe » | Fabolous is 4izzel my Nizzel » | "Sexy Back" Song Makes Men Feel Gay » | Yo, yo....Where, where are my teeth ?????? » | Gibson's Passion for Sobriety »

Jessica Simpson: "I'll speak to the press my self"


The ditzy Newlyweds star has taken on the role of publicist after her father and manager Joe Simpson fired her spokesperson. "It's been very emotional," Simpson told Jane magazine of the split with her former rep. "But I am my own publicist right now. I've called all the heads of the tabloids. I don't want anyone else to speak for me now."


Ohh my gosh, like, are you, like, totaly serious?



Famous Jessica Simpson quotes:

“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'”

“I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!”

“'Jessica, you want some buffalo wings?' 'Sorry I don't eat buffalo.'”

“Twenty-three is old. It's almost 25, which is like almost mid-20s.”

“I don`t think people would take me seriously . They take me seriously as a blonde”

Need I say more......

Original Story

Email: COMMON SENSE

DISCLAIMER

  • All the content on this site is for entertainment purposes only. None of the information found on this site has been confirmed or denied. IN OTHER WORDS IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF CRAP! www.ninjatradingcompany.blogspot.com Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.com Subscribe to STUPID-N-FAMOUS by Email Blogarama - The Blog Directory AOL Users

    Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?


    Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
    free website submission search engine seo optimization
    www.ninjatradingcompany.blogspot.com
web page statistics
Top Macys Coupons